Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Jetta Adventures: Introduction


I'm going to begin writing small segments as a part of this blog and they will center around the things I and my girlfriend or brother do in conjunction with my 2001 Volkswagen Jetta. For all those who don't know my car is a 2001 Black Volkswagen Jetta GL with the 2.0L Gas engine and a 5-speed manual transmission. I received this car as a gift three years ago for my 21st birthday and I have been driving it ever since. The car has about 163,000 miles and counting on it and is my faithful companion on all my trips.

These segments will involve the where and what I do with this car. I hope everyone will enjoy my adventures as much as I do because nothing makes me happier than putting miles on my Jetta and enjoying everything that the United States has to offer. The first edition should be out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment