Monday, December 27, 2010

Starting Again

I have decided to once again start writing for my own personal blog. It has been awhile but I thought it might be good to put my thoughts out there for others to read not because I want to be read but because I simply want to catalog my thoughts on the automotive world.

I wanted to reintroduce myself because I think I have changed a lot since I first started this blog. I am a car enthusiast at heart, but I am more interested in the realistic side, not the outrageous horsepower numbers or 0-60 times, but it is the day to day merits that matter the most to me. When it comes to cars I am more interested in a 4-cylinder diesel engine than I am a supercharged V-8. I am a self proclaimed diesel fanatic and you may find that one word associated with a lot of my opinions, but that doesn't mean I am closed minded to just diesel I love to hear other opinions on powertrains, features and expectations.

If you are looking for realistic opinions on cars and a person willing to listen to your views on the automotive world I believe that this is the blog for you. I look forward to gaining readership as well as learning more about your views on car culture. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment